Monday, August 9, 2010

Welcome to my blog re-launch!

Heart - photo used under Creative Commons LicenceImage by Glamlife-studentportal via Flickr
Welcome to my blog. I hope you find something here that inspires you, touches your heart, or just resonates within your own life. My life is a continuous balancing act between family, work and personal pursuits. Throughout this journey of life I seek inspiration and creativity in the every day. This blog is a reflection of that journey.


As many of you know, today is a re-launch. A re-birth, if you will. New name and tag line, new look, new layout. I have spent the past couple of weeks really focusing on how I want to live my life and how I want to communicate that through my blog. I realized that everything I really want to blog about revolves around creativity. By this I don't simply mean craft projects; I mean the deeper understanding of living a creative life through photos and words, connecting with others, and reflecting on what I see, hear and do in my day to day activities. Posts surrounding these topics will be the heart of my blog. I hope to post on a semi-regular basis with a weekly template of sorts:
  • Sunday- Photos
  • Monday- Food for the mind, body and spirit (inspiration)
  • Tuesday-
  • Wednesday- Creative Writing
  • Thursday- Scrapbooking and other crafty things
  • Friday- Lists and Links
  • Saturday-
You will notice that two days are empty- this gives me flexibility to a) take a break b) post about what is inspiring me at that moment c) follow up on a previous post.  Flexibility and going with the flow, to me,  are a huge part of creativity and remaining fresh and passionate about what I do.

I am passionate about a great many things- books, crafts, my family, and photography, to name a few. I will blog about these things. Mostly it will be my opinion written out of genuine love for a product or service. That being said, the FTC requires that I tell you when I receive compensation for using or reviewing a product or service. Of course I will! This is what that means to you:

If I receive a free product to review or use on a project, I will tell you.

If I receive a trial offer or other compensation for reviewing a service, I will tell you.

If I receive free products or other compensation for being on a design team, I will tell you.

If I use products that I won in a contest or from a give-a-way, I probably won't tell you. This is only because all my craft items get thrown together and I just won't remember where something came from!

Now that you're informed, relax, grab a cup of coffee, and browse my blog for inspiration surrounding a creative life. Here are a few previous posts to get you started.

Things Kids Hate to Hear
Project 365
Gratitudes
Sweet Sleeping Girl
Wishes

I hope you will visit often. Share your stories and ideas. Connect with others. Enjoy!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments!