Friday, August 20, 2010

Memes for Writing Inspiration

Last week I offerred links to some of my favorite crafting challenge sites. Today I have compiled some writing memes that I find fun and inspirational:

Wordzzle- create a story from a list of unrelated words
Views from Raven's Nest

Writer's Workshop- choose from various writing prompts each week; some are blog-specific, such as creating a vlog
Mama's Losin' It

I Comment Therefore I Am- creating a whole post from comments you have left on other blogs
Unknown Mami

The Poetry Bus- a different reader "takes the wheel" each week and provides the prompts
Totalfeckineejit

Random Dozen- you answer twelve random questions every week; great way to dig up some long-forgotten memories and stories
2nd Cup of Coffee

If you participate in other writing memes, we'd all love to know what they are and where to find them!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: