Monday, August 30, 2010

Rescued By a Friend! A Story and a Layout

A month or so ago, I was stuck at the car dealership while they worked on my car. I had already been there for four hours when they told me they needed to keep it overnight. At this point I was tired, grumpy and starving! I knew it was Jeni's day off, so I called her. She dropped everything, rescued me, and took me out to lunch at Mimi's! She probably doesn't even realize how much that day meant to me. Jeni is definitely one of those always-there-when-you-need-her kinda friends. Knowing her and the type of person she is makes me want to be a better friend, too.

About the layout:
Prima paper from Scrap-Tastic July kit
Felt flowers by American Crafts
CM circle punch
Lots of scraps!
Glimmer Mist in Old Lace

I would love to hear about a special friend, a quality you admire in a friend, or a time when you were rescued by a friend!