Monday, August 2, 2010

Project 365: Days 206-212

Here are my weekly shots!!

Day 206- Justin rarely reads, but I love when he does because it sets such a good example for the kids.

Day 207- A neighborhood I visited for work. I imagine it is very nice to live on a lake in the middle of the city!

Day 208- Playing Aggravation ("marbles" as we call it) is a long tradition in my family. I am so excited that my kids are old enough to play now. Vivian is developing the cut-throat strategies of my grandmother!

Day 209- Summer shoed by the door. Man, I need to get a more attractive box!

Day 210- Our neighbors across the street were having an old tree cut down. I just thought it was a cool shot.

Day 211-  This is Carol, my Creative Memories consultant. I go to her house every month for a crop.

Day 212- It was raining today, so the girls and I took a field trip to the local pet store. The kittens enjoyed playing with the fringe on Viv's purse!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments!