Sunday, March 27, 2011

Project 365: Week 12

 Sunday- Time to change the front door decorations!

Monday- My daffodils have been up for about a week now. I'm wondering where this guy came from though, because all my other ones are all yellow!

Tuesday- No time for a lunch break today, so I'm eating in the car.

Wednesday- Another co-worker celebrating a birthday. These are Key-Lime cupcakes!

Thursday- Morgan showing off her "published" book at her school's Literacy Night.

Friday- Viv was concentrating so hard on this writing workbook. The funny thing is, she's doing it for FUN.

Saturday- An unexpected, but appreciated, visit from my nephew!

There's a sampling of the 35 shots I took this week. Enjoy your day, and thanks for visiting!

2 comments:

  1. I love your door hanger! I might have to look for something new & fun for our door.

    Vivien's outfit is so cute in that next to last picture. I used to do stuff like that for fun too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments!