Friday, March 4, 2011

Friday Faves 3/4/11

You'll find my selections to be more random than usual this week. You're sure to find something that interests you!

Wow. Such a powerful story about leaving an abusive relationship.

I am soooo in love with these cupcake toppers that feature vintage cameras.

Erin O'Brien reminds us that SEXY is more about intimacy and less about just getting naked.

Here are some simple tips to organizing your genealogy search.

Here's an easy tutorial for using border punches to make your own paper flowers!

Some good tips on interacting with someone with chronic pain.
Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited about those cupcake toppers! Sounds like they're right up my alley! Jenn/Rook No. 17

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments!