this List post. I love lists! Apparently, there is some sort of group who makes a list of ten "to-dos" monthly and blogs about it. What a great idea! Sometimes (ok, almost all the time) I get caught up in my daily to-do lists and overlook bigger projects or seldom performed tasks. So here it is, my Ten To Dos for February:
1. Make a trip to Goodwill. I have at least four bags of stuff that have been sitting around for over a month!
2. Book our Disney World vacation!! Really looking forward to this one!
3. Finish my January pages for my One Little Word album.
4. Bake with my kids using their Easy-Bake Oven.
5. Clean my craft room.
6. Make an appointment with the allergy specialist. Just found out I have multiple food sensitivities.
7. Take some black and white photos, just for fun.
8. File our taxes.
9. Finish scrapping Christmas 2011 photos.
10. Write at least one additional blog post that does not concern a book review, Project 365, or menu planning!
Anything in particular on your to-do list this month?