Sunday, February 19, 2012

Project 365: Week 7



Pretty standard week around here. I tried avoiding my usual pics (dance, cheerleading...) and kept perspective in mind. I think I did a fairly good job of adding some photos taken from different angles and distances, rather than all font-on shots.

Sunday- Finally getting around to doing our taxes. There's one task to cross off my February to-do list!

Monday- Can't start the week (or even day) without a cuppa!
Tuesday- You can't spell HEART without ART- the art teacher at school does face painting every Valentine's Day.
Wednesday- The 7am moon.
Thursday- M is ready for rain today.
Friday- This is my Meniett device, which I use 3 times a day to treat Meniere's Disease.
Saturday- Beautiful day for a walk in the park.

Visit this blog for other 365 participants.



2 comments:

  1. I can't start my day without a cup of coffee (or TWO) either!

    do you still have family in LR? We do love it here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes I wish I liked coffee :) Love M's color combos - fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments!