Sunday, February 26, 2012

Project 365: Week 8

Sunday- sign on the playroom door- the girls were making a "movie" and didn't want to be disturbed!

Monday- took the girls to see Arietty- this is the promo for Hunger Games- can't wait for it to come out!

Tuesday- played games at cheerleading practice today, just for fun.

Wednesday- we've had unseasonably warm weather this winter, so some of my plant are a little confused!

Thursday- time for a new pair of dance shoes- can't beleive she's been taking lessons for over a year now!

Friday- took this photo at work, although it does not do the strange weather justice- sunny, then a downpour, then 5 minutes of extreme wind and hail.

Saturday- Y-E-L-L Everybody yell!

1 comment:

  1. Love the sign on the door - I'm sure they were VERY serious about it :) We have had some bizarre weather lately. This morning it was 23 degrees when I left the house - I was expecting 40s!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments!