Sunday, February 5, 2012

Project 365: Week 5

We had a gorgeous, sunny, warm week here in SW Ohio.
Sunday- Birthday party for my niece. Such a fun time!

Monday- Getting a little addicted to these things.

Tuesday- Facebook- Have you switched to Timeline yet?

Wednesday- Gorgeous clouds in a blue sky! Sunroof open today.

Thursday- Spa time for Barbie.

Friday- Quite the commedian. "Is this thing on?" "Orange you glad I didn't say banana?" "Hello, hello?"

Saturday- Got lots of good pics today at cheerleading!


1 comment:

  1. Ha - love the banana telephone :) Yes I've switched to timeline - and frankly didn't think it was that big a deal. Of course I hardly ever went to anyone's pages - I mostly just stick to the news feed. But now I'm enjoying all those fun cover photos, so I go people's pages a lot more than I used to.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments!