Monday, September 5, 2011

Menu Planning Week 36

Menu planning is a great organizational tool and really helps beats the "What's for dinner?" rush. 
I find it almost essential to my daily quest towards CALM.

Join us at "I'm an Organizing Junkie" for Menu Plan Monday!





Monday- Happy Labor Day!
Cookout with my family.

Tuesday-
  • chicken pot pie
  • mashed potatoes
Wednesday-
  • leftover
Thursday- 
Friday-
  • Frozen pizza (Mama Cozzi's brand from Aldi's- about $2.50 each!) 
Saturday-
  • Diet Coke Chicken (Recipe from "The Crock Pot Girls" on FaceBook, see below)
  • rice 
  • asparagus
Sunday-
  •  Frito Texas Meatloaf  (this was on last week's menu, but we were invited to my dad's instead. So on to this week's menu!)
  • Mixed vegetables
Diet Coke Chicken

4 chicken breasts 
one cup diet coke
one cup salsa 

Poor everything over chicken; set to low and cook til dinner time (8 hours). The chicken shreds and is tender and yummy.

1 comment:

  1. i had to bookmark the frito meatloaf. we are having meatloaf tonight and id love to try this recipe
    I would love if you stopped by my blog
    Here is a link to my Menu Plan
    Have a great week:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments!