Thursday, September 15, 2011

Thankful Thursday 9/15/11

Having trouble maintaining my "gratitude attitude" lately. A little Thankful Thursday should fix that!

I am thankful for my wonderful little brother, who took me to a doctor's appointment and a couple of stores this past Tuesday.

I am thankful for co-workers who are still sending support in the form of sweet notes and gift cards.

I am thankful we worked out a way for my girls to be able to participate in their chosen fall activities- Drama for Morgan and Dance for Vivian.

I am thankful for two whole days without vomiting this week! (It's the little things, people! This medicine I'm on is almost as bad as the disease!)

I am thankful for the opportunity to be a guest blogger for the American Autoimmune Related Disease Association tomorrow. I wrote about parenting while having a chronic illness. I'd love for you to come check it out!

2 comments:

  1. I'm thankful you have a little brother I didn't know about - heh. I'm so glad your girls are going to get to do what they want. I wish we lived closer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So nice to read. I ended up writing about "Thankful Thursday" too, but didn't know I was participating in that!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments!