Wednesday, August 31, 2011

A Woman of Grace- Art Journal Page

This art journal project was inspired by a quote I found on a blog post over at the Right Brain Planner. Check her out! Lots of good stuff about loving yourself, being creative, following your heart...sigh...

" A woman of grace knows that her strength comes from her journey. Thus, she journeys- even when she is weak". ~Teresa Jennings Robinson


Just so perfect for me and where I am in life right now, struggling with health issues and every day with its ups, downs, and unknowns. Yes, I am weak. Tired. Frustrated. 
But I journey.

Supplies
leftover pink computer paper
stamps- Unity, Verve, Prima
rub-ons- Fancy Pants Designs
vintage book
pieces from old magazines
Elmer's glue stick
Sharpie markers
Staz on Black ink
Worn Lipstick Distress Ink
Pink Bubblegum Glimmer Mist
photo mat from an old collage frame
office tag

I just LOVE collage, don't you?
Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

  1. That is an amazing quote. LOVE that. Your journal page is beautiful, Bekah. TFS. :) Hope you are getting some much needed rest and on your way to feeling better.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments!