Sunday, September 18, 2011

Project 365: Week 37

I actually got out of the house a couple of times last week- it was nice! Here's a few picks of our comings and goings:

Sunday- dinner at my dad's- my brother and his family were there

Monday- the kids had fun running around in the yard after dinner- it ended up being a nice evening

Tuesday- med checkup for Morgan

Wednesday- the kids' favorite catty came- Oriental Trading Co. Halloween edition!
Thursday- dinner at dad's again
Friday- computer game time- Pet Pet Park and Barbie are faves right now

Saturday- next week's project is to declutter and organize the fridge

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a great week. I'm glad your dad is helping take care of you guys :)

    You probably saw this on FB (Linda Crow posted it), but I thought the kids' homework/message center was SO cool. Almost made me want kids. Not really. Heh. I guess I could do one for Mike - he goes to school every day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It would help if I posted the link (duh): http://craftomaniac.blogspot.com/2011/09/saturday-spotlight-talents.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments!