What does creativity mean to you?
On one of my rambling wanders through the Web, I came across The Creativity Project, wherein several creative thinkers answer this question. It's pretty thought provoking. Here are some of my favorites quotes and pieces of quotes:
- "...wake up every morning and choose to make a change in the world." ~Everett Bogue
- "Look for not what is, but what could be. Then chisel away until you reach it." ~Thom Chambers
- "Creativity is seeing the possibility in the seemingly impossible." ~Raam Dev
- "Creativity is the mighty force that generates ideas and clever solutions." ~Lex Garey
- "Creativity is deep listening and turning what you hear into compassion, a solution, a strategy." ~Danielle LaPorte
- "Creativity is ignorant confidence." ~Arielle Patrice Scott