Thursday, September 23, 2010

Happy Dance Tracks

I am continuing along the journey of The Happy Book, led by Jamie Ridler. This week's assignment was to create a playlist of songs that just make you wanna dance! My whole family joined in this week. Hubs helped me think of songs, and we tested their "danceability" factor on the girls. Here's what made the list:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones


These are just silly, dance-like-crazy-when-nobody's-watching songs. Everybody has at least one! What's yours?
Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

  1. You are the first one how has picked songs I really like and have enjoyed in the past. I went into country music when disco came out in the 80's. This was quite a pleasure. to here them again. Thanks. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, I absolutely love that you did this as a family. Lol to testing the danceability factor! I am totally dancing along in my seat! Thanks for sharing your tunes!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments!