Thursday, February 10, 2011

Thankful Thursday 2/10/11

Click on the button below to share your gratitudes!
Thankful Thursday



Last weekend was so cold here, and our furnace went out. I am thankful that A) we have awesome friends who let us spend the night in their warm home, and B) that it did not cost a fortune to repair.



I am also very thankful for the news that my boss is retiring in March, which means A) I won't have to deal with her anger issues and micro-managing anymore, and B) I had the opportunity to interview for her position! (Wish me luck!!)








Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

  1. Ooh - I talk about our furnace on MY Thankful Thursday. Fortunately I think it's ok for now. However, we rent, so we don't have to worry about the cost. Good luck on the job - that would be fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments!