Saturday, December 5, 2009

Got Pox?

For those of you who know us, you know Morgan is my "drama mama". A while ago, the girls were playing upstairs in their playroom when Viv comes pounding down the stairs, half yelling, half laughing, "Morgan is REALLY sick"!!  Morgan moans and groans her way down into the living room and informs us that she just can't go to school the next day because she has chicken pox! (The bright red, glittery kind. Very serious.)




Supplies:
paper/cs: kraft, cream, black, DP (Jillibean Soup)
alphas: Thickers
tools: CM cutting system
other: misc. buttons

3 comments:

  1. That's just the funniest story! I'm so glad you documented it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, are you kidding me? That is the cutest page I've ever seen. I would never be able to make a page like that.

    That, my friend, is why I use the pre-made digital stuff. You're awesome.

    And, what a funny girl!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments!