Friday, August 14, 2009

Happy Hangover!


So I am finally getting around to scrapping some photos of my newest niece, who was born in May. These pictures were taken at the hospital the day she was born.
I know black is an unusual choice for a baby layout, but I liked the way the pastel colors looked against it, so, there you go!
I used Unity's "Love Grows" set for this layout, and if you look closely, you can see that I stamped right on the lace in the bottom corner! I thought this was the perfect set for a growing family, and it also made the perfect page title!
Supplies:
stamps: Unity (Love Grows), Alphabits (SU)
ink: Rose Red (SU), Cotton White (Staz On), Pretty in Pink (SU)
paper: black cs, white cs, dp (CM)
other: alpha stickers (EK Success), buttons, puffy paint (Tulip), lace
Have a great weekend, and thanks for looking!
Check back tomorrow for another double-page layout using Unity!

Posted by Picasa

16 comments:

  1. great layout, the pastels really do pop on the black!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! What a sweet layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sweet layout, love anything baby.. precious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice layouts. Unity has I believe the nicest selection of journaling frames around.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww!! I am expecting a grand niece this month!! Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is that not the sweetest LO! Love those adorable little baby toes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are great pages! Memories captured for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  8. great way to use unity on a layout, awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful layout!! I love how you used the journaling block. xoxo, Christine

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love Unity for scrapbooking. Great layout

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments!