Saturday, August 15, 2009

Baby Shower Layout





This layout was inspired by the one seen here. I just love all the inspiration found on SCS! Even though it was pretty much completely scrap-lifted, these pages took some time. For starters, the teal cardstock I picked out was just way too bold. After stamping Unity's Distressed Dots with white acrylic paint and letting that dry, I went over the whole thing with a watered down mixture of white and green paint to soften it up. All the other papers got a healthy dose of distress ink. The other thing that help me up was the "problem" of too many pictures! I finally decided to hide a few more behind the layout with a pull-out tab. Worked great!
Hope you're enjoying your weekend!

Supplies:
stamps: Unity (Distressed Dots)
ink: Tattered Rose, Antique Linen, Vintage Photo (TH Distress Inks)
paper: pink & teal cs (Prima), DP (Target)
other: Thickers, file tab punch, rhinestones (Studio G), paint
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments!