Thursday, August 13, 2009

Not-My-Style Scrapping



This layout is SO not my usual scrapping style! Kinda scenery-paper piecing. But, I saw a page in July 09 Creating Keepsakes magazine that I liked and decided to give it a try. The glitter glue was my addition, I just love it! Studio G makes some that is much cheaper than Stickles, although the product comes out a little thicker.


Supplies:

paper: blue (unk), green dot (CM), pink dot (Target $1 bin), yellow (CM)

ink: black (Inkadinkado)

other: CM 12" pattern for cutting system (it's new, love it!), foam adhesive, glitter glue (Studio G), letter stickers (unk)Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Rebekah

    That is cool and hot layout at the same time. if you know what mean great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments!