Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Yard Sale Treasures

This past Saturday morning was beautiful, so the family and I went out yard-saleing. Is that a verb? Anyway, I snatched up this cute Coke crate for $1!! Amazing! I love the weathered look of the paint, and the metal reinforcement strips along the sides.

At the same sale, I found this little glass honey bottle for 10 cents.

The girls found three new (to them) Disney movies and a train set. I can't believe my oldest kid is 61/2 and we've never owned a train before. Well, can't beat $5 for a box FULL of tracks, signs, trees, etc.

The only one who missed out was Justin, poor guy! Oh, he did see a couch for $20, but I vetoed that since it was ugly and had a hole in it! Him: But it's only 20 dollars!!

I'm not sure what I'm going to do with my treasures just yet. If you have any creative ideas, let me know!




Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments!