- STOP sitting at my desk for more than an hour at a time. Get up and stretch!
- STOP checking email in the evening. Spend that time with family instead.
- STOP slacking off. If you say you're going to do something, do it!!
- STOP worrying so much. Instead, dream about what you DO want.
- STOP letting a rough morning determine my mood for the rest of the day.
- STOP the need for perfection.
- STOP doing all the housework. (More on a family chore chart later.)
- STOP wasting time in front of the TV.
- STOP thinking "if only"... make the changes you want to see!
- STOP putting crafting/creating at the BOTTOM of my to-do list.
Wednesday, January 12, 2011
One Little Word, I was thinking about the "less" part of of my calmness vision...less clutter, less stress, etc. I ran across the perfect blog post from Deva Coaching about letting go of things to improve your life. I am taking a few of hers and adding some of my own ideas here...