Sunday, November 14, 2010

Project 365: Week 46

As promised, I did a much better job with daily photo-taking this week. Here's a peek at our busy lives:


Sunday- Playdoh at 7:30am. Really, what else is there to do?

Monday- Pancake and bacon night, compliments of the hubs.
Tuesday- This little tree is in our front yard. I love the bright red berries it produces in the fall!
Wednesday- We survived the school skating/PJ party. Barely.

Thursday- I had the day off work but the kids were in school, so I got started on Christmas shopping!
Friday- Monthly scrapbooking crop. I set a personal low record of 2 layouts completed. Jeez.

Saturday- My husband's cousin's son turned One! Fun party.
Join me tomorrow when I (finally) reveal my completed Week in the Life album!
Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

  1. What a cute baby! Happy birthday to him. Your girls don't look nearly as excited as I would be to be eating pancakes. I need to get Dr. M right on that :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments!