Saturday, November 13, 2010

Fall Scrapbook Pages

I LOVE fall! I love taking photos and scrapbooking fall events. Here are a couple of recent pages that I completed at a scrapbook retreat last month.

 Using a "reverse matting" technique as taught by Becky Teichmiller of Scrap-Tastic. Products: Scrap-Tastic kit, Glimmer Mist, CM circle punch, Prima butterflies.



Also using a Scrap-Tastic kit. I won the orange bling during one of Becky's weekly classes. Love those Prima flowers with the feathers. Other products include stamps by Unity, Martha Stewart border punch, Chocolate Chip ink from SU, Glimmer Mist and Glimmer Chips.


 Thanks for stopping by today and seeing some of the fun I've had this fall!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful pages, Bekah! I LOVE that flower with the feathers on it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVEEEEE these 2 LOs!!! Rock on girlie :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful, I love the torn paper frame.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments!