Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Project 365: Days 108-117

Grass stains. I guess I should just accept them as an inevitable sign of spring.
Tons of road work. Another sign of spring. This particular detour took me 12 miles out of my way and made me 20 minutes late for an appointment!

My craft table, after an unexpected burst of creativity! Three layouts completed in one day!
Supporting our schools.
Poor hubs had a rough day at work. He passed out on the couch for most of the evening.
Kindergarten assessment for my youngest. She was, of course, excited, charming, and brilliant.
Let Girls' Weekend begin!!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for taking the time to stop by and say hello on my special SITS day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how eager V looks at her assessment - I hope she keeps that interest throughout her school years!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments!