Monday, February 15, 2010

Project 365: Days 38-44

This week's peek into my life:
Day 38- Playing with the macro setting on my camera. I obviously need some practice.

Day 39- I agree that our government should be held to its own rules and regulations. I wonder what specifically prompted this bumber sticker?

Day 40- Killing time, waiting in the drive-thru for our Big Boys!

Day 41- Blood draw room. I get bloodwork at least once a month to make sure the meds I'm on aren't screwing with my liver and kidney function.

Day 42- Making Valentines. I used to love this as a kid. Not ONE child in my daughters class, other than her, gave out homemade Valentines.

Day 43- For the SCS Photo Challenge #70, to capture a feeling. Here Morgan looks contemplative. I wish I could say she was solving the world's problems, but she was only absorbed in the TV!

Day 44- I know everyone's tired of snow pictures, but just look at how huge this icicle is!

3 comments:

  1. I really like your macro picture - very artistic. My camera doesn't have a macro setting :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the picture of your daughter making the valentines. She looks like she is deep in concentration. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stopping in from SITS, glad you were there.
    I think the kids should all make homemade valentines. We did when we were in school. They are actually pretty fun to do. Have a great day and come back to SITS again.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments!