Monday, February 1, 2010

Project 365- Days 17-30

I must say that being computer-less for a month is taking its toll... I have so much blogging to catch up on! So, if I regularly post on your blog and have been MIA lately, I will be back soon! My new laptop should arrive within the week!

Here are my latest pics for Project 365:
Day 17- Tinkerbell birthday party for a friend.

Day 18- I usually work late on Mondays, so hubs makes pancakes and bacon for the kids.

Day 19- Allergy testing for my oldest. Yuck!

Day 20- One of my current favorite radio stations.

Day 21- The spaceship house in Carlisle, Ohio.

Day 22- Passed this flower shop on the way to a doctor's appointment.

Day 23- Another birthday party!

Day 24- Went to visit a co-worker who had a baby on Dec. 26th. Welcome baby Claire!

Day 25- Chicken enchiladas for dinner. Yum!

Day 26- Huge sculpure at Miami University Middletown, otherwise known as MUM.

Day 27- "P is for Powerlines".
Photography challenge at Splitcoast Stampers.

Day 28- Talking on the phone with her cousin in South Carolina.

Day 29- Just a reminder to have patience!

Day 30- Had breakfast with hub's cousin. Finally got to see new baby Alex!

4 comments:

  1. Great pictures! The power line one is quite artsy. Love the phone call picture - she already looks like a teenager!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics...I love the flower sign! Computer problems are such a pain...hoping yours are fixed soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments!