Sunday, July 22, 2012

Finally Scrapping!

Wow, it has been way too long since I've spent any quality time in my craft room. I remedied that yesterday and completed 7 pages! I was especially excited to start the dance album for my youngest daughter, so I'll share those pages today.

Spring 2011- Rehearsing for the recital finale, "Firework" by Katie Perry.
Supplies- Paper (My Mind's Eye, Reminisce, Prima, Creative Imaginations, Basic Grey); Martha Stewart punch; Top Note Sizzix die; Zapdots; misc. ribbon

Popped up the title panel

Had fun layering papers, punches, and ribbon!

"More Rehearsal Moments"
Supplies- Paper (My Mind's Eye, Creative Memories); My Mind's Eye brads and flag

"Dazzling Darlings" professional portraits.
Supplies- Creative Memories Dance paper pack, metallic silver cardstock; CM star punch; Stampin' Up stamp (Baroque Motifs); Staz On Black ink; Studio 18 rhinestones; Funky Brush Sizzlet alpha dies

I love how Staz On ink allows you to place your stamped images on multiple surface types!

The perfect amount of shine...


Thanks for stopping by today!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful. You did a great job. This will be a treasure for your daughter.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments!