Thursday, April 7, 2011

Thankful Thursday 4/7/11

I really enjoy taking time every week to acknowledge my blessings, big and small. This week includes:

  • Everyone at my house is finally healthy. We had quite the sickly Spring Break!
  • Today the sun was shining and I saw blue skies! Finally!
  • I make a kick-ass homemade version of chilled coffee. Half and half coffee and milk, plus a lot of sugar. Shake well. Yummo.
  •  Tomorrow starts Girls Weekend! Two and a half days with my closest friends in the world. Can't wait!
You can link up with The Bug here!

1 comment:

  1. After almost 30 years of getting together with our families around Christmas my girlfriends and I are FINALLY planning a summer do. We're going to meet in Beckley WV (they're all in NC) for a weekend of yapping. Can't wait! And yes, the weather has been fabulous the last couple of days :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments!