Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Raising Bookworms- A Layout

I am a self-pronounced Book Nerd. Book Geek. Book Worm. 
Whatever you call it, I have always loved to read!
Seems like I'm passing that on to my girls...

Don't you just love their matching Princess Snuggies?!

Here I colored in white alphas with SU ink and a paintbrush. Love being able to customize things!

I think all the gloomy and rainy days have me going a little overboard on the sunny yellows on my scrapbook pages!

Supplies
Paper- Scenic Route, Bella Blvd., Bazzill
Glimmer Mist- Sweet Clover, Lily Pad, Coffee Shop
Alpha stickers- Bella Blvd.
Flowers- Prima
Provo Craft dec scissors
CM Custom Cutting System
Ink- SU Blue Bayou
Stamps- Unity- Little Buggers and Frame This Alpha

Papers, flowers, glimmer mist, and stickers can be found at Scrap-tastic.
Sketch

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments!