Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Happy Birthday to my Hubs!

Yep, today is Justin's birthday. Here is the card I made for him:
I used SC270  from SplitCoastStampers for the layout. I chose a monochromatic scheme from my scraps pile, mainly because I have trouble picking out colors for guy cards! After edging each panel in white I lighly sponged Soft Sky on the image panel. The main image and sentiment, both from Unity, are stamped in Staz On Black. I rounded one corner of the card base and image panel for interest. A little black ribbon to tie it all together, and done! This came together nice and quickly.

Be sure to stop by on Thursday for a new scrapbook page using images from Lindsay's Stamp Stuff!

2 comments:

  1. THis is a fab masculine card, Bekah! Tell Justin Happy BDAY from me!
    How cool his birthday is on St. Patty's Day! I bet her gets a lot of green cards, huh? Like that you made your card blue instead of the obvious! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bekah

    you have inspired me so much this past couple of weeks! Your work is so awesome!
    Love ur posts!
    Happy bday to DH!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments!