Saturday, March 6, 2010

Bragging

I need to gush a little. My sister and brother-in-law have a band called Chemical Valley. They have worked really hard for a really long time, and are getting some good gigs locally and have produced a CD. They now have a video out on You Tube!! I am so glad they chose "Hole" for their first video, it is one of my favorite songs on their album "The Illusion of a Good Life".  All the band members are really talented, and they write all their own material. So, take a moment to check this out and/or visit their website. Pay special attention to the hot chick singer (Rissa, my SIL) and the lead guitarist, Dennis (my BIL)!

1 comment:

  1. This is great Bekah - hope they have a lot of success!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments!