Friday, August 26, 2011

Friday Faves 8/26/11

As I am sitting at home on medical leave, I have had lots of web surfing time on my hands! 
Here are some of my faves from this week...


200 Pounds of Pride in a Bikini- Just how it sounds This girl has spunk!

Cute scrapbook title idea using transparencies and hand stitching.

It's almost Fall...my favorite time of year to use my Crockpot! Check out "Crock Pot Girls" on Facebook for some great recipes!

Great tips for meal planning and prep. I meal plan every week! I really like her idea about saving weekly menus for future use.

My crafty friend Janet made this cute little summer mini album.

One more food link... here is the recipe I used this week for homemade croutons. Super easy and yummy.

Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments!