- Why am I up so early? Prednisone. Lots and lots of prednisone. Continuing my love/hate relationship with this stuff. Mood swings. Racing thoughts. Hunger. Hyperactivity. Irritability. I may feel a little sorry for myself, but I really feel worse for the people who are riding this roller coaster with me!
- Some anxiety about my busy week ahead. Three dance rehearsals, three doctor appointments, dance recital, work, reading camp, Father's Day cookout, and a promised trip to the amusement park. WHAT was I thinking??!!
- Thank goodness for Facebook. I have friends in enough different time zones, so there's always someone to talk to, no matter the hour.
- I'm a little afraid of raccoons. We have a family living in our garage, which we don't use much so that part doesn't really bother me. However, running into them in the dark at 4am is a little unsettling. (I was taking out the trash. Really, what does one DO at 4am??)
- Need to get on the ball with making Father's Day cards. I don't really have any "manly" stamps. Ideas??
- I need to color my hair (home job) and get a haircut. Which one goes first for best results?
- Coffee and brownies are awesome at 5am. Just sayin.
- Worried about my oldest daughter. Hubs and I are talking to a psychologist today about her. More on that later. Yep, I'll put it all out there. I only have about two blog readers, anyway!
Monday, June 13, 2011
So I've been awake since 3am. I finally got out of bed at about 3:30. Here's what's rattling around my brain this early Monday morning!