Sunday, July 25, 2010

Word Lust

I am a self- confessed book nerd. I have been since I was a little girl. I can sit down with a book and spend hours without even realzing it. So when our next challenge for the Scrap-Tastic Beauty Pageant was to scrap our passion, I knew exactly what I wanted to do!

Paint and chipboard make a frame for the page.

Felt letters and Unity stamps.

I made the background using chipboard letters as masks, then sprayed with Glimmer Mist.

More Unity stamps and old dictionary pages.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Bekah! Thanks for taking the time to leave a sweet comment on my blog, you made my day! I love the way you use your Unity stamps on your lay out, I really need to do more stamping on my mine, I love the way it looks. Have a wonderful week.xoxoxoxox sam

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments!