Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Take Flight

I remembered to take my camera last week when I registered Vivian for kindergarten. I wanted to document this big event- my baby is growing up, and boy is she ready! This is a very bittersweet time for me, I am having a harder time dealing with this than with my first daughter.


I used various papers from the Kenner Road and Scrap-Tastic March kits, and I fussy cut the butterflies from paper from OTC. I added a little glimmer mist to them for shine. Alphas are AC Thickers.

2 comments:

  1. Love it. Very pretty. I fear I will be a disaster when this day comes for me. Both times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so sweet and makes me wish I had any scrapbooking skills. They do grow up before your eyes!

    She's going to love looking at that when she gets older. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments!