Thursday, December 27, 2012

Thankful Thursday 12/27/12

the last Thursday in 2012
I haven't blogged in over a month
I'm still in my PJ's and it's 2:30 in the afternoon
shopping for a car just stinks...

these are just random thoughts as the year wraps up

but here are my gratitudes for the week, the day, this moment...

I am thankful my kids got to play in some serious snow yesterday and today!
I am thankful hubs made it safely to and from work in said snow.
I am thankful for neighbors who will give me a lift when needed.
I am thankful for friends who are just there when I need them, for problems big and small.
I am thankful for hot chocolate.
I am thankful for forgiveness, both giving and receiving.

Enjoy the last few days of 2012!

2 comments:

  1. That's a nice list! Hope you find a car soon...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the car shopping. I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and are healthy! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments!