Thursday, October 25, 2012

Thankful Thursday 10/25/12

We just got back from "Math Night" at my kids' school. There are lots of math-related activities. Tonight we estimated the weight of a pumpkin, graphed different varieties of candy corn (white chocolate and green apple- who knew?) and launched tennis balls at targets.

I am thankful for my kids everyday...just look at these faces!


Tonight I was reminded how thankful I am for their school and their teachers. These men and women are so creative and patient, and I know they truly care about my children. Tonight my youngest daughter's teacher, Mrs. N, told my husband and I that we need to have two more kids so I can send them to Central. When I asked her why, she said, "Because the two you already have are so awesome!" What a compliment!

I am thankful for the adults in my life who care about my kids, teach them, and keep them safe. They really are partners in raising my daughters.

1 comment:

  1. That's a great picture of the girls. I'm glad they have such good teachers in their lives - of course, having fabulous parents helps too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments!