Friday, July 8, 2011

Things to Come...

Long time, no post...huh?

Lots of things on my mind and in the works.

Among them...

A dual diagnosis for my daughter


more scrappy pages

more photos


that post about buying a car that I promised

daily must-haves for the chronically ill, or Spoonie


maybe a book review or two if I get to it (I'm really into brief reviews on Goodreads.com lately-- add me as a friend here)
edit: I found a way to quick-post my reviews directly from Goodreads. Here's an example. Let me know what you think!

must get back into Thankful Thursday!
Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

  1. I've been wondering where you were (well, I know you've been on FB - you know what I mean). You have an awful lot going on!

    I've been thinking that I need to add some new something to my blog - I'm betting bored with the Monday Misc, Thankful Thurs, P-365, two poem a week dealio. We'll see what I come up with.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments!