Thursday, December 30, 2010

Easy Gift Card Holders

Here's a quick way to present a gift card (or any little trinket) for any occasion....

I started with an A2 envelope (sealed) and spritzed with Haunted Shadows and Pink Bubblegum Glimmer Mist. When that was dry, I went around the edges with Worn Lipstick Distress Ink.

Cut off about 1" from the  short end of the envelope. This will be the top of your holder. I stamped the large portion of the envelope with "French Script" by SU, using Staz-On ink.

Using a crimper on the larger piece "shrinks" it enough so the top will fit on nicely. After crimping I added bits and pieces from the December Daily kit I purchased from Scrap-Tastic.

Happy New Year to you and yours, and Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments!