Monday, June 28, 2010

Project 365: Days 171-177

Day 171- Morgan and Dumbo- she has had him since she was a baby, and still sleeps with him every night
Day 172- Vivian convinced me to play Street Fighter with her. I hate video games. She kicked my butt.

Day 173- this lovely fellow was hanging out on my front porch


Day 174- Viv's new glasses! Cute as ever!


Day 175- I love Netflix! Seeing the red envelope in the mailbox makes me happy!

Day 176- Chasing Papo with a watergun. He has been pretty sick lately, so it did my heart good to see him run around a bit.


Day 177- Morgan and her crush, Bobby. He is actually the boyfriend of one of my coworkers, but Morgan has been in love with him for over a year now!

2 comments:

  1. Boy that butterfly is gorgeous! Cute that Morgan has a crush - hope he handles her gently!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments!