Wednesday, November 30, 2011

December Daily Album Cover

Time to begin this year's December Daily album. The idea is to capture both holiday and routine-oriented stuff that happens during this busy time of year. As always, I am inspired by Ali Edward's take on the project. She shares some great tips here.  This year I am planning on using some of here ideas, such as addressing the journaling prompts "Joy is..." and "Loving..." I also want to include one of my handmade Christmas cards! Hopefully I will be able to keep up with adding photos to the album so I can share some pages once a week or so. Until then. here os the cover. This year's color scheme is red, gold and brown.


Supplies:

Chipboard album (Michael's $1 bin)
misc. cardstock
Rhinestones (Martha Stewart)
Ranger Distress Crackle Paint
Adirondack gold paint daubber
misc. ribbon
Sizzlet flourish dies
1" binder rings
Old Lace, Red Velvet, and Coffee Shop Glimmer Mist
Creative memories alpha stickers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments!