Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!

Hope you all get to spend some quality time with your family today. We celebrated Father's Day yesterday with a cookout. Super-yummy menu:
  • hot dogs and burgers (never-fail recipie- 80/20 ground beef, 1 package onion soup mix, generous amount of soy sauce, dash of garlic powder)
  • veggies and dip
  • BBQ meatballs
  • cheesy, bacon-y, fattening potato casserole
  • pasta salad
  • chocolate cake

Here is my hubby, Justin, and our girls. He is such a great dad, and I hope as the girls get older they realize how lucky they are!




My dad with Vivian and Morgan. He always has fun stuff to show the kids at the airport where he works, and they love having sleepovers at his house.



My grandfather with the girls. He is such a great person. A hard worker, loyal to his family, smart and generous. I am so grateful to have him in my life, and even more blessed that my children have been able to know him.
So, enjoy your day and tell a special guy that you love him
and are thankful to have him in your life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments!