Friday, May 29, 2009

Happy Hip Hop Hangover!

Geez, I have been a bad blogger this week! Hope these projects make up for it! The first project is an altered DVD case. It began as one of those free tax software Cd's that come in the mail. It was an aweful green color, so I removed the cover, sanded it down, and painted the edges pink. I covered it with scraps and used the Belly journaling block for the title. I plan on adding a CD of baby shower pictures for my sister-in-law!







The next project is a Jr. legal pad cover that uses some fun paper by DCWV called "Once Upon a Time". I used stamps from the Quote Bundle Pack and Birdie Inspirations.




Happy Friday, I hope you all have a fun and creative weekend!




16 comments:

  1. Happy HHH Day!! Love your projects ~ the Shower CD holder is lovely with the soft colors & quilt squares... and the Legal Pad ~ wow ~ stunning!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous projects, Bekah! I just love what you did with the CD case! Very creative, girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job! Love both of them! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. totally adorable! I esp. LOVE what you did with the first one. Clever

    ReplyDelete
  5. looks like my first comment didn't post! just in case, I wanted to say how cute I thought these were. love how you used that belly stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love 'em both, but the second card "Just be" is really fabulous with those colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Bekah! Love the scraps on the cd case...beautiful and what a fabulous background for that quote!

    ReplyDelete
  8. BOTH of these of SUPER!!!WOW!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love them both. I have the Once Upon a Time paper stack and like it so much, I'm hoarding instead of using! LOL.

    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  10. love those... that legal pad cover is just fab!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments!