Saturday, January 25, 2020

Hello Again!

I'm overjoyed to have found my long-lost blog, and am looking forward to connecting with a host of new readers and friends! Let me re-introduce myself (since a lot has changed since my last post)...

I'm Bekah, a single mother of 2 teen girls. Let me tell you upfront that my life gets crazy!

To pay the bills, I work with children with disabilities and their families. I'm good at it. Really good. I've also been at my current job for almost 14 years. My caseload is so demanding that it often interferes with being able to effectively parent my own kids (more on that later). I'm stressed more often than not, and even though I love what I do, it's beginning to weigh me down. So I'm starting to weigh my options. More on that later, too. 

For fun, I read, write, sometimes crochet, hang with friends, and binge TV with my girls. We watched Friends all the way through at least 7 times. I love to take pictures, but not in an artsy way, just for reflection and documentation. I'm really into my planner. I watch endless videos about self-improvement, self-reflection, reaching an audience, empowering women, being your authentic self... you get the picture. I could sit in a coffee shop, just chatting and writing probably every day. 

I'm on a huge internal overhaul. Vision boards, manifesting, prayer and Bible study, writing and journaling, thinking and talking- so get ready for it! 

I'm pretty honest and tend to overshare. So if you like deep conversations with a complete stranger, you've come to the right place! Let's be friends :)

2 comments:

  1. Great article and information’s are very very helpful. thanks for sharing .. custom african print swimsuit

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is a safe & effective Natural Herbal Medicine. For Total Cure Call    +2349010754824,  or email him   drrealakhigbe@gmail.com       For an Appointment with (Dr.) AKHIGBE contact him. Treatment with Natural Herbal Cure. For:Dengue Fever, Malaria. Painful or Irregular Menstruation. HIV/Aids. Diabetics. Vaginal Infections. Vaginal Discharge. Itching Of the Private Part. Breast Infection. Discharge from Breast. Breast Pain & Itching. Lower Abdominal Pain. No Periods or Periods Suddenly Stop. Women Sexual Problems. High Blood Pressure Chronic Disease. Pain during Sex inside the Pelvis. Pain during Urination. Pelvic Inflammatory Disease, (PID). Dripping Of Sperm from the Vagina As Well As for Low sperm count. Parkinson disease. Obesity, Lupus.  Cancer.  Tuberculosis.  Zero sperm count. Bacteria, Impotence Fertility,Protoplasmic, Diarrhea. Hepatitis A&B, Rabies. Asthma.  Quick Ejaculation. Gallstone, Cystic Fibrosis, Schizophrenia, Crubs, Cirrhosis,  Premature Ejaculation. Herpes. Joint Pain. Stroke. Cornelia Disease, Weak Erection. Ovarian problem,  Erysipelas, Thyroid, Relapsing polychondritis,  Discharge from Penis. Bronchial Problem,  HPV.  Hepatitis A and B. STD. Smallpox, Staphylococcus + Gonorrhea + Syphilis. Heart Disease.  Pile-Hemorrhoid.rheumatism,  Impotence, thyroid, Autism, Sepsis Bacteria,  Penis enlargement, Prostate Problem,  Waist & Back Pain.  Male Infertility and Female Infertility. Etc. Take Action Now. contact him & Order for your Natural Herbal Medicine:  +2349010754824  and email him    drrealakhigbe@gmail.com    Note For an Appointment with (Dr.) AKHIGBE.I suffered in Cancer for a year and three months dying in pain and full of heartbreak. One day I was searching through the internet and I came across a testimony of herpes cure by doctor Akhigbe. So I contacted him to try my luck, we talked and he sent me the medicine through courier service and with instructions on how to be drinking it.To my greatest surprise drinking the herbal medicine within three weeks I got the changes and I was cured totally. I don't really know how it happens but there is power in Dr Akhigbe herbal medicine. He is a good herbalist doctor.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments!