Saturday, July 31, 2010

Glow!

Another layout for the "Beauty Pageant" at Scraptastic.  This was a great challenge for me, as I had never scrapped a 8x10 photo before.



Almost all of the products came from the July Scraptastic kit. I added Unity stamps, Glimmer mist, and Making Memories alphas. 
This photo was taken a couple of weeks ago at the Hot Air BalloonChallenge here in town.


Enhanced by Zemanta
Please stay tuned to see the new plans I have in store for my blog! Look for a new tagline and organizational structure,  new content themes, and a more consistent posting schedule. My "re-launch" is scheduled for Monday, August 9th. While I take a break until then, I will be re-posting some old favorites, showcasing projects I love, and maybe even have a guest blogger or two. I am very excited and looking forward to your input!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments!